Tuesday, October 16, 2007 @ 1:25 pm
Hi again -.-

Just ate polo (peppermint sweet) and I almost forgot about doing so. Drank Coke ._. wonder if anything will happen to me =( best way to attempt suicide eh? I won't die so early though xD And I will NEVER let myself do so ;)

That was just random. Anyway I'm gonna talk about yesterday's meeting =/=

It was so totally, a waste of time? Mum and Dad assisted us in doing the game. Meanwhile, the rest of us (Jacky, Katherine, Lisa, Vanessa, Wei Ling and I) went to Katherine's house (again). Made them wait for around 40 minutes (sorry!) =x

I brought down one packet of "Chachos" and another two packets of "Twisties". Wei Ling and Jacky were like fighting away for the chips ><"

Jacky did this like for an advertisement: one packet of Chachos is enough to fill my stomach!
That sure was silly! Even though he said ONE was enough to fill his stomach, he was like still eating away. Wei Ling then said that his stomach would have burst by then ;D NICE ONE

Lisa, Katherine and Vanessa were cutting up their bottles (and if Jun Jie were here, his heart would sure have been broken, 'coz those bottles we were using were from Heaven And Earth Green Tea - tian yu di lu cha ><"). The base was really really HARD to cut. Too hard for humans to cut. Lisa was smart enough to put a styrofoam piece under the base of the bottle as she was cutting, but she was being forced though (Katherine warned her not to ever cut her cloth or else... =D).

Vanessa brought along a book entitled "P.S. I Love You" and we started making fun of it again. We said that P.S. = paiseh

LOL. It had been a joke for quite a long time (since their trip to Suntec City). Lisa looked raggard sitting on the couch with her legs on the armrest and body on the couch itself. First time I had ever seen that. IMPRESSIVE! xD

Slacked ALOT. We were thinking about what to do when we suddenly remembered about the poker cards we had bought from Japan Home in EastPoint Mall. Started playing with the poker cards! After awhile, Lisa joined in ;)

After that, everyone gathered to listen to Jacky niang niang's story-telling! Rather interesting! He was comical, funny, and it's beyond words' description (fei bi mo suo xing rong) =D

First, he talked about National Treasure (featured in Channel 5 quite some time ago). The way he talked made it rather spooky. Too MUCH sound effects.

Secondly, he showed us the "chopping head" thingy from his handphone. It was gruesome. So much blood. This sent me screaming first and then Wei Ling, followed by Katherine (they said that it was me that made them scared ._.). We also watched some other clips from his handphone, such as those advertising short clips from Mocca.sg =/= That body-builder was so totally... (ran out of words to use) Anyway that just FREAKED me out. And more clips, like the "Curry House". That was hilarious. I didn't expect him to be able to memorise those words the people said!

Thirdly, he said some ghost stories (luckily, I don't have much belief in these stuff), but still, I got FREAKED out. He kept "boo-ing" us, which again, left us screaming. In such an empty sitting hall, our screams could be heard really clearly (the windows were open wide too)!
Good riddance! When it was over, I had to ask the whole lot of them to send me UPSTAIRS. Can't believe it! (such stories could actually send me into screams and even scare me 'till I didn't even dare to take the lift just for ONE floor). Well, Jacky, I must say that you really can scare timid people like me! You're successful!

That was just some general stuff ;)

37 days to the results ;D good luck to all! (ps cheeyong I reminded you about this again)