|
Hello, World.
|
|
|
Wishlist #1 Be adventurous #2 Be of value to those around me #3 Find a spur in life tagboard Widgets Affiliates
CKPS6A`o7 Aaron Aisyah Ariel Calvin Camilia Chee Yong Clarice Darren Ee Zhen Eng Xuan Jacky Jean Joo Yoon Katherine Lisa Mei Yee MC Mo Munir Peng Ker Qian Joo Qi Hui Sam Seo Jung Vanessa Wei Ling Winky Yong Lun Zhe Shen CCHMS CCHMSCO Florence Jacinda Ka Wing Mabel 2DL'09 CLASS BLOG! Aileen Beatrice Cherylmine Clara Gillian Hui Ping Hui Zhen Jia Yan Jocelyn Lynn Pei Xuan Po Chun Rochelle Rosamund Sherrie Si Min Sudarno Sze Ning Tian Lerk Tze Fung Wen Hao Xing Hwee Xin Hui Others Brian Cousin Kelvin Daryl 1DL Facilitators Blossom Ginny Jessica Ee Lin Joey archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed |
Wednesday, November 14, 2007 @ 6:04 pm
Went to MC house today with Jean!HAHAHA. MC was playing GA. Luckily Allan let us in, if not we will be shouting at the door ;x. Went into MC's house, and MC sounded a little bit surprised. Watched MC play, and I was like: OMIGOD MC SO PROfessional! We took turns to play~ I was a total noob. I told them that I would try playing GA again the next time when I come to MC's house ('cause I wasn't good enough now and I needed training ;x) Jean also professional TT. Don't understand how they train so fast. Played with Jean, MC and PK once I reached home. OMG ALL PROfessionals! I keep dying T.T The more I played, the angrier I got, so I decided to play Audition instead. "Perfect luck" not bad today! Got a lot of perfects (especially in Beat Up). DB4 rocked too! Chained a lot. Got a x3 =.= Okay, that's about all. Just played LOTS of games today. Nothing else. (EGD no fun don't need to blog about it -.-) |