Friday, October 31, 2008 @ 8:34 am
BOO.

Will begin with a quiz :) tagged by Aileen LOL.

BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Left-handed. Special right? :D

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?

Clothes -.- before bathing.

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?

盆栽 for Drama Nite.

Q. Have you ever been knocked out?
Currently no LOL.

BULLSHITOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Yes, so that I can treasure the last days of my life (:

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I won’t want to change my name, ‘cause my name ROCKS :D

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
Black :o

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item?
HAHA. Believe it, then see it. I ate beads before when I was younger -.-

DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Sure. Easy money LOL.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
Nah, fingers are precious you know :P my mum and dad gave them to me! ):

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Perhaps… Mo says having a dead blog is very cool~

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Never. Hospital bills will cost more than $1000 -.-

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
NO! I’m a good girl alright :D Can’t stand the sight of dead bodies ):

DUMBOLOGY
Q. What is in your left pocket?
I’m wearing pyjamas WITHOUT pockets -.-

Q. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?

Never heard of that before :O

Q. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?

Yup. Come my house to see LOL.

Q. Do you sit or stand in the shower?

Stand la. I not lazy until even shower also sit -.- I LOVE STANDING :)

Q. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
3 pairs :D

LASTOLOGY
Q. Last person who texted you?
Si Min :D

Q. Last person who called you?
Dad.

Q. Person you hugged?
Can’t remember the last. Geraldine? O:

FAVOURITOLOGY
Q. Number?
3.

Q. Season?
Winter! ‘Cause it’s always summer all year round in Singapore ):

Q. Colour?
Pink/Orange/Black.

CURRENTOLOGY
Q. Missing someone?
Of course la -.-

Q. Mood?
Relieved. Drama Night finally over and holidays are here!

Q. Listening to?
AVENGED SEVENFOLD! :D:D

Q. Watching?
Painted Skin trailer LOL.

Q. Worrying about?
Whether I’m going to Japan or not LOL.

Q. Wearing?
Grey tee and dark-blue converse track pants :)

RANDOMOLOGY
Q. First place you went this morning?
Stupid question. Toilet, to wash up -.-


Q. What can you not wait to do?
10 November! SPEECH @ CKPS! And gobble up yummy spaghetti :x

Q. Do you smile often?

OF COURSE. Not only do I smile often, I laugh often too (:

Q. Are you a friendly person?

Ask my friends. Who dare to say no? Haha jkjk :x

WEEEEE I'm done :) Holidays are back HAHA. Drama Nite is OVER HAHA! YAY! =.= Can't wait for the speech la. Finally can go back CKPS. Stupid ah weee and ah singh ZZZ. I WANNA GO JAPAN D:

K, bye :)