|
Hello, World.
|
|
|
Wishlist #1 Be adventurous #2 Be of value to those around me #3 Find a spur in life tagboard Widgets Affiliates
CKPS6A`o7 Aaron Aisyah Ariel Calvin Camilia Chee Yong Clarice Darren Ee Zhen Eng Xuan Jacky Jean Joo Yoon Katherine Lisa Mei Yee MC Mo Munir Peng Ker Qian Joo Qi Hui Sam Seo Jung Vanessa Wei Ling Winky Yong Lun Zhe Shen CCHMS CCHMSCO Florence Jacinda Ka Wing Mabel 2DL'09 CLASS BLOG! Aileen Beatrice Cherylmine Clara Gillian Hui Ping Hui Zhen Jia Yan Jocelyn Lynn Pei Xuan Po Chun Rochelle Rosamund Sherrie Si Min Sudarno Sze Ning Tian Lerk Tze Fung Wen Hao Xing Hwee Xin Hui Others Brian Cousin Kelvin Daryl 1DL Facilitators Blossom Ginny Jessica Ee Lin Joey archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed |
Sunday, January 04, 2009 @ 8:50 pm
BOOHOO.First post in 2009. Happy New Year to all ! ;D Guess I would be quite busy cause of all the adjustments and stuff. Haven't even completed holiday homework! For this year, I hope to enjoy my Sec 2 life with 2DL, and work doesn't come first yet. Got sabotaged (?) by others, then became v-chair. Wth so unexpected ! And until now I still don't know where to start from D: No leadership experience (never gotten the chance to actually). Good opportunity, and I shall try my best (: Went back to school for CCA Day yesterday. Supposed to perform but then, complications, and ta-da. I didn't have to :x great. Gave out flyers instead. Luckily we did this job. Met a few juniors: Vanessa, Priscilla, Candy, etc. Quite happy luh. Although flyers we supposed to be an easier job, it was more tiring then perfoming la (like duh). After that still had to go for tuition. Wth. That was how I spent my almost whole saturday. Wanna watch CSS3 now. Compare with last year's batch xD. Sounds not as good, but who knows man. Haha. Haven't memorise 公函! D: Goner. Hope there's no CO this week man. Have more time to sleep today, so I guess I don't have to cramp everything today. Okay, gotta go. Goodnight :D |