|
Hello, World.
|
|
|
Wishlist #1 Be adventurous #2 Be of value to those around me #3 Find a spur in life tagboard Widgets Affiliates
CKPS6A`o7 Aaron Aisyah Ariel Calvin Camilia Chee Yong Clarice Darren Ee Zhen Eng Xuan Jacky Jean Joo Yoon Katherine Lisa Mei Yee MC Mo Munir Peng Ker Qian Joo Qi Hui Sam Seo Jung Vanessa Wei Ling Winky Yong Lun Zhe Shen CCHMS CCHMSCO Florence Jacinda Ka Wing Mabel 2DL'09 CLASS BLOG! Aileen Beatrice Cherylmine Clara Gillian Hui Ping Hui Zhen Jia Yan Jocelyn Lynn Pei Xuan Po Chun Rochelle Rosamund Sherrie Si Min Sudarno Sze Ning Tian Lerk Tze Fung Wen Hao Xing Hwee Xin Hui Others Brian Cousin Kelvin Daryl 1DL Facilitators Blossom Ginny Jessica Ee Lin Joey archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed |
Thursday, February 12, 2009 @ 10:03 pm
Hi.Long time no update. Too busy. There's lit test tomorrow D: and I didn't study cause I really have no idea where to start from! I've to pick myself up from the bad fall. Deteriorated in everything. Right, I know some things I do cannot always please everyone luh. Just hope people can share some responsibilities to lighten my heavy work load. Never mind, independence! I shall spend time catching up with 6A people. Random. I don't love CO like I did ): I don't like mad rushes. It's so effing fast and scary, like a car heading towards me at night without turning on headlights -.- it's are things are changing so fast that I don't have time to catch up and especially PEOPLE. The people are the ones with most changes. Disappointing. Scary. What a scary world this is. Monsters are waiting to claim your soul at the edge of your mind; once something strains, you get eaten up by them. Lousy theory. No wonder I'm noob theory :/ Wishful thinking. HAHAHA. I bet nobody even knows my thoughts now. Glad there's no such thing as mind reading in the world... Sometimes the best listeners still would need to confide into others. Valentines? |