Sunday, March 29, 2009 @ 10:53 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA AND CALVIN! :D
(thank me if you see this hehe)

I freaking slept around 13 hours from 6.20pm to 7.20am the next morning and I am not sick. This sure is my highest record of sleeping hours. I missed the Earth Hour yesterday, which may/may not be a good thing.

Ok, so currently my Friendster is very inactive and it has been spamming my inbox will all the notifications and stuff, and I don't like my inbox being spammed ):

Went for Parent Teacher Conference on Friday. So stayed in school from dismissal time all the way to around 8.30pm. Quite boring luh. Practised for Lit skit & slept in class. Met classmates and went into Grand Audi and listened to the talk. Somehow it was repeated so it was boring. Time passed even slower cause my phone's dead D: Got a queue number and waited. Dad talked to 王峰老师 about my progress and stuff luh. Laughed like shit ;D Hmm, after that taxi-ed back home and reached at around 9+.

Basically I learnt my lesson: bring my charger to school ! Gonna buy a new phone in June/July no matter what. Current phone sucks 'cause it's totally screwed.

& I am feeling super high! :D

[EDIT] Thursday during Music lesson learnt about Chinese music. Miss Ang showed a vid and I spotted Zhang Bin, Mr Low (♥) and a dizi teacher. Don't know why but people like to laugh at suona part -.- Mr Low looks so funny in the vid luh :)

K, byebyebyebyebye.