Tuesday, March 24, 2009 @ 9:00 pm
HI !

Doing a bit of catching up on MSN now. I kinda miss those days chatting everyday.

Term 2 Week 1. Back to school again. Don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Anyway changed seat finally. New "group members": Xin Hui, Tian Lerk & Po-Chun. Hope we'll have a good time together. Poor Xin Hui's absent from school today ):

Art really stinks can ! Ugh, spend so much time drawing and painting. Some poor classmates got detention just for Art. Sigh.

----

I could tolerate all your mindless rantings. I could be the person who talks to you always when you are bored. I don't mind you making me a thing to 出气 on. I don't mind listening to all your troubles when you need someone to. But please, never, ever use me. I've had enough of that.

Helping people, and not expecting any rewards at all. There's already no reward, but why should there be all the negative stuff? I've always used the 塞翁失马, 焉知非福 mindset to look at things. Ya, like if I did something good, something good will happen to me in future. Maybe not near future, but anyway it will help. This part is so wrong. I shall never always be the good person. Thankfully, I kinda had that sorted out just a few weeks ago. This should have prevented further losses. My patience has limits. Learn your lessons: Never try to take advantage of people when they're nice; it's easy to return you with something nasty.

----
Random acts of kindness! I actually thanked Beatrice when she insulted me. How gracious!

K gotta go sleep.

I'm looking forward to each tomorrow with hope. Please don't shatter my hopes.