|
Hello, World.
|
|
|
Wishlist #1 Be adventurous #2 Be of value to those around me #3 Find a spur in life tagboard Widgets Affiliates
CKPS6A`o7 Aaron Aisyah Ariel Calvin Camilia Chee Yong Clarice Darren Ee Zhen Eng Xuan Jacky Jean Joo Yoon Katherine Lisa Mei Yee MC Mo Munir Peng Ker Qian Joo Qi Hui Sam Seo Jung Vanessa Wei Ling Winky Yong Lun Zhe Shen CCHMS CCHMSCO Florence Jacinda Ka Wing Mabel 2DL'09 CLASS BLOG! Aileen Beatrice Cherylmine Clara Gillian Hui Ping Hui Zhen Jia Yan Jocelyn Lynn Pei Xuan Po Chun Rochelle Rosamund Sherrie Si Min Sudarno Sze Ning Tian Lerk Tze Fung Wen Hao Xing Hwee Xin Hui Others Brian Cousin Kelvin Daryl 1DL Facilitators Blossom Ginny Jessica Ee Lin Joey archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed |
Thursday, March 19, 2009 @ 9:18 am
I have to post now cause I think I won't have time later HAHAHA.首先, I'm gearing up for the torture CO later. Abit lazy today though, lol. There's always this pre-CO trauma and after everything, another post-CO trauma. Amazingly and also interestingly, such a tiny little thing could do harm to me ! D: 其次, my schoolmate + classmate + girlfriend + recess buddy + twin sister (HA HA HA), Miss SHERRIE (!), has the same blogskin as me! Si Min said, "You two are really really twins." and "This is called fate. coooooollll.." Conclusion: Great minds think alike! Heeeh. Wow, and fate exists! (Sherrie, say that you laughed at this. I swear I laughed at Si Min's words idk why !) 最后, I have a short or long or whatever-you-call-it list of holiday homework to be completed!
Ultimate ownage. I have 4 full days left (of which 3 are taken up by CO), and I haftuh sacrifice my only-half-perfect Sunday! Gosh. OH MY MOTHER! Help me please ): I haven't been spending my holiday right manzxzxzxz. All the awhile I was playing Pet Society on FB, and again, IDK WHY! I guess my actions are way off nowadays. Forgive, forget. |