|
Hello, World.
|
|
|
Wishlist #1 Be adventurous #2 Be of value to those around me #3 Find a spur in life tagboard Widgets Affiliates
CKPS6A`o7 Aaron Aisyah Ariel Calvin Camilia Chee Yong Clarice Darren Ee Zhen Eng Xuan Jacky Jean Joo Yoon Katherine Lisa Mei Yee MC Mo Munir Peng Ker Qian Joo Qi Hui Sam Seo Jung Vanessa Wei Ling Winky Yong Lun Zhe Shen CCHMS CCHMSCO Florence Jacinda Ka Wing Mabel 2DL'09 CLASS BLOG! Aileen Beatrice Cherylmine Clara Gillian Hui Ping Hui Zhen Jia Yan Jocelyn Lynn Pei Xuan Po Chun Rochelle Rosamund Sherrie Si Min Sudarno Sze Ning Tian Lerk Tze Fung Wen Hao Xing Hwee Xin Hui Others Brian Cousin Kelvin Daryl 1DL Facilitators Blossom Ginny Jessica Ee Lin Joey archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed |
Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 6:56 pm
Ok the unknown people adding me on facebook is pissing me off.And I've actually realised that kbox can be very fun and stress-relieving if you go with the right people, and at the right time. Yeah bro thanks for tagging even if it's out of boredom. And yes mo, I love Dan Brown and I WANT TO OWN A LIBRABY BABY! Ok so tomorrow's activities are weird. Reaching school at 2pm and there's this EL Component 1 for CA2. Hah right, right after the MYEs. Chung Cheng seems to like to spam tests -.- Plus, the debriefs are this week! ): Hmm let's say I don't feel anything. I don't anticipate the results and whatsoever, and neither do I not want to get it back. LOL, I don't think anyone will really get this. I think I visit other people's blog much more often than mine! HAHAHA interesting! Today's tuition was neither a waste of time nor a very efficient use of time. Hmm I myself don't get that line either, but never mind. Basically solved simple algebraic questions and Soduku puzzles, fighting against Chee Yong, Leon and Wei Quan with Peak! Boys VS Girls. HAHAHA Stupid Boys and Wander Girls. I guess this is some inside joke lar. Charaded for Science. LOL and 4 hours are spent like this! Bibidi-bobidi-boo. There's really really really nothing to do after MYEs. And I will never go back to mugging and studying or even touching a book a single bit ok~ Haha had enough of that during the MYE period. Can someone suggest something for me to do? I found something to do. Reading Breaking Dawn. Hey I said I won't touch a single book right -.- HAHA never mind. I read it during the Common Test period and ended up having the plot all over in my small brain that I couldn't get to my books ): After Breaking Dawn with be High Noon continuation, DAVINCICODE and of course, Gone With The Wind. Hopefully can finish within this holiday. And yeah baby! Finally getting to learn piano. I'm very serious about it ok Jean. Gonna spend my holidays like that, and maybe helping out at Mum's office to earn extra hehehe. Now that the dumb camp is cancelled, I have more time! YAY. Haha and I saw Jacinda like finally! LOL. I need in Restaurant City:
MO YOU'VE GOT STEPHANIE SUN'S CONCERT TICKET! DAMN YOU D: Ok Stephanie Sun rocks like (...............)! Is this some kind of inside joke that I'll never be able to understand? -.- |