Tuesday, May 26, 2009 @ 9:19 pm
YEAH BABY IT'S WEEK 10!

Ok I guess that will be my only high line.

Basically there're post-exam activities now. Totally shitty lar waste of time. I'd rather they give us one more week of PURE holidays.

Ok, Monday was.............. Um yesterday was. OH BATTLEFIELD TOUR! Ah, the weather was not very good because it was scorching hot. Went to Changi Chapel and Museum, first stop. Super duper hot at the Chapel. Went there in primary school already. Most interesting were the murals by Stephen Warren. Fort Canning and Battle Box next. Battle Box is cool ok! Never seen such cool a thing -.- it's like a maze-y thing but not scary. Interesting. And and and it's air-conditioned! Perfect for the freaking weather. Kranji War Memorial was last, but not least. It's weird to realise how I could emphatize or rather, sympathize with all the war heroes and their families. Pray to Lord that these war heroes will rest in peace and there won't be war ever again! Hahaha I know I sound like some childish and innocent six-year-old kids, but truely, that was my wish. Despite of this fulfilling trip, I earned myself a super painful headache plus mild fever ): Lousy weather.

Today's Maths Trail is tiring + energy draining + perspiration draining. Some Sec 1s are really funny lar, like this Indian boy. Ok so despite all this shit we did for PW, I think it's quite worthwhile cause I've learnt more insights and stuff in each individual, and of course got to know more Sec 1 faces -.- But but but, still can't help complaining about the super hot weather. I thought concourse would be a good location. However it was proved that I was wrong, surprisingly. Poor LY group's "passport" got blown into the lake lar. Amazing. Have to admit that it was our fault for not being able to ensure that the "passports" were safe in our hands. "CHUNG CHENG LAKE DEVOURS". The experience was beyond description in words luh (it's also because I'm too freaking lazy to type out every single shit cause my energy level is currently at it's minimum 0%). After the whole trail packed up, and went to Audi. Did the usual peer evaluation. What's more is that I learnt that the PW thing wasn't over yet ok! Like what the heck lar. There's still this oral presentation for all the groups! To heck with PW.

CO starts, life remains the same as ever, fast-paced and untolerable. Unwanted stress and extra burdens are totally unnecessary and undesirable to me now.

Brian, you get your wish. Abakytard :D

Sometimes you're even harder for me to read.