Thursday, May 14, 2009 @ 10:01 pm
YEAH BABY YEAH BABY YEAH BABY~

MYEs ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!

HAHAHA you can never know how high I am right now. I totally can see and expect how the different people will react after the last paper lar. However it wasn't like a big thing, such that people would stand outside and scream their lungs out facing the lake. ..................BUT SADLY, that damned project work is gonna take up my whole damned morning, which means I'll have to wake up damn freaking early to get to school and slog the shit out myself before going out after that. How great can that get. Ugh bloody PW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So after the last paper went to Singpost -.- then went to Plaza Sing to catch Angels and Demons. Super nice ok~ left me with a lot of 感触 after the movie. And I simple adore the way Dan Brown's brain works. Gotta go read Da Vinci Code man! :) So totally full of mystery and the people died in such an innovative way, and it's like only Dan Brown (L)(L)(L) could make this possible! Tom Hanks not as attractive as last time le lar. But there's this blonde super shuai ok! Might be suitable for "use" in New Moon also (too bad New Moon is already in the filming process and the characters are already filled up, or maybe the filming is already over and done with) .............. HAHAHA. Okokok overall, it's nice, keeps my brain working all the time too. Took MRT home after the movie ended at 8 (it didn't feel like two and a half hours a single bit in the theatre). Reached home at 9.15pm -.-

Plans for tomorrow: bloody PW and kbox.......................

I shall restrict myself from the bloody spending lar. Now financial crisis ok! And I'm like spending tons and tons which goes nowhere in the end. Ok but I think Angels and Demons is certainly not a waste of money :D Gotta get some stuff as well. So after tomorrow I won't spend money until it's time to hehehehehehehehe.

What's the super duper good news? SEC 2 LEVEL CAMP POSTPONED TO NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the only thing good about the damned swine flu. Wow this is like super unexpected and weird and of course good news for me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I think Peak and Jean knows why! So under my to-do list, the part "buy stuff for Sec 2 Camp" shall be cancelled, which leaves me with more time to do other stuff 8D Actually, come to think of it, quite sad ley. The excitement of the camp was so much that I couldn't stop thinking about it sometimes (excitement in a positive and also the negative aspect) Ok nevermind.

Currently my desires are overcoming me ): that's super sad cause I feel the need to have an iTouch. Jean makes me want it so much. And that iPod I have now, it's time to be replaced, LOL. But too bad my MYE results might just not be up to standard to own it.

Gonna spend super super super super super a lot of time on CABAL and Restaurant City. Somehow Facebook games are stupid and they waste my brain cells and energy, but people like me still play it? Why? Maybe I'm dumb.

Spending my night thinking about Angels and Demons. Might consider watching it again with bro.

So freaking tired now.

Ha ha ok, goodnight.