Tuesday, June 02, 2009 @ 9:16 pm
Man today totally sucks alrights!

Went to school too early in the morning for the holidays for SMO. The questions are like........... -.- wonder who on Earth can get a Gold lar. HAHAHA someone said that maybe the setter doesn't even know how to solve the questions without help. Agree to some extent? But it's most probably impossible.

Ate early lunch and slacked at concourse. Learnt new ways to tie shoelace ok! It's like damn cool :)



Yvonne's pretty shoe.

Went for PW presentation and then xiaozu. IT'S LIKE FINALLY THE END OF PW~ :D Super glad that xiaozu was slacky. Yvonne stayed for like 1 hour plus just to wait for us (A) Aww so sweet right. HA HA guessed her inbox password correctly! And Beatrice was left to guess it with Chen Hao and Jeryll. Who won? I don't know. They were like, "Who's Damien ah?" -.-

Mood: super tired. There's still this Cultural Camp thingy for tomorrow and Thursday. Sobx.

& I'm so totally into Audi again! But it won't be for long...........

Why do I always not get what I want? Things just don't happen the way I want it. Do I really deserve the things that I don't wish for? And when I say No, I mean NO.

Hah, everyday I come home, there's not even a single moment of peace (except when bathing). I wonder why........