Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 12:24 pm
Mwhahaha man am I bored.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/index.htm Go vote for extension of holidays! LOL. What a democratic society Singapore is. But who really knows if they bother to even look at the poll results -.-

H1N1's causing a flurry here in Singapore, which is like so quite not unnecessary. Seems like there're no news in Singapore and most of the time it's just H1N1 and how scary it is.

To heck with all the homework for June holidays. It feels as if the sadistic teachers never want the poor students to have a real holiday by spamming homework. Which is again, so unnecessary, 'cause some won't even bother to touch it. And also, the teachers don't bother to mark it. So what's the point... -.-

Went to Science Centre on Friday. Forgot to post about it in the previous post. How forgetful. Hmm, basically, just went to see the Da Vinci Exhibition and the Science Centre lor. Cannot take photographs in the exhibition leh D< left me pissed and copying notes like some dog.

I'm left with:
  1. Literature
  2. Geography
  3. Da Vinci exhibition reflections
  4. Chinese 作文
  5. Chinese 月度报告 (?)
  6. Memorise 公函
  7. Maths benchmark tests and online quizzes
  8. Outing 2 with Sam
  9. Finish learning some effing songs
  10. Wanting extension of holidays!

Yeah wdv I know. 8-10 looks out of point but that's the thing! My to-dos are out of point.

I'm so freaking bored that I went back to play Runescape while I can. Trying to figure out why Restaurant City was soooooooooooo addictive one week ago, and how Mousehunt could suck my eyeballs into the computer screen. Right now I have much much much more to do.

Alrighty, if I don't start reading The Effect Of Gamma Rays On Man-In-The-Moon Marigolds (purposely typed this long chunk so show the long title which didn't mean much to me), I will die by next week. I'm already having this mindset that there will be holiday extensions! Shite. If it doesn't happen I'd be the first to die.

OK BYE.