|
Hello, World.
|
|
|
Wishlist #1 Be adventurous #2 Be of value to those around me #3 Find a spur in life tagboard Widgets Affiliates
CKPS6A`o7 Aaron Aisyah Ariel Calvin Camilia Chee Yong Clarice Darren Ee Zhen Eng Xuan Jacky Jean Joo Yoon Katherine Lisa Mei Yee MC Mo Munir Peng Ker Qian Joo Qi Hui Sam Seo Jung Vanessa Wei Ling Winky Yong Lun Zhe Shen CCHMS CCHMSCO Florence Jacinda Ka Wing Mabel 2DL'09 CLASS BLOG! Aileen Beatrice Cherylmine Clara Gillian Hui Ping Hui Zhen Jia Yan Jocelyn Lynn Pei Xuan Po Chun Rochelle Rosamund Sherrie Si Min Sudarno Sze Ning Tian Lerk Tze Fung Wen Hao Xing Hwee Xin Hui Others Brian Cousin Kelvin Daryl 1DL Facilitators Blossom Ginny Jessica Ee Lin Joey archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed |
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 2:34 pm
Pictures, as promised. These are random ones, telling my story from 14 June. LOL. Not exactly........ Eh appreciate it ok, I hardly ever post pictures and I'm lagging like dog now. Alright here goes.Cousin's wedding on Sunday, 14 June Some random scenery from inside.![]() The outside of the ballroom. ![]() Outside again. Outside again and again. Sisters climbing up the stairs. Told ya it's really random.2DL CLASS CHALET, 15 June to 17 June Starting off with the "human" photos -.- Sherrie, Jing Hui, Me, Yvonne. 2DL Girls. HAHAHA Gillian's foot! 2DL Girls again :D Ripped from Pei Xuan <_> Wonder why it's so small. Taken at night :D 2DL girls again and again.Ok random photos starting from now. In chronological order :x Come on, we want those sweets D< The pathetic few sweets we got from the arcade after spending 9 dollars. Sweets. LOL random. There's Xin Hui with her pretty but short skirt in the background :) Aww poor Hui Ping. This is what we were watching at the chalet :D Stupid and small barbecue pit. Trying to start a fire. Beatrice with her plate, Si Min with her twist, Jing Hui with her blurry hands and Sherrie with the Poker Face thingy. World's most awful satay. So squirmy and slimy D: Sexybacks. With WWW. Seriously I think my photography skills have improved! :D WWW Slides seen from the chalet. WWW! Bedroom. Yvonne and the bed. Ok this sounds wrong. Slides again. Outside the room. Sherrie and the whole living room. HAHAHA Yvonne and her pillow! Bedroom 2. Sherrie wasn't emo-ing! She was sneezing. My skills really suck 'cause I love catching people unglam :D HAHAHAHA blur blur AGAIN. "Hmm hello, how do you use this, may I know?""Mirror, mirror, on the wall. Who's the fairest of them all. ME RIGHT?" Yvonne changes direction -.- HEHEHE. View from the third floor. Again. And again. Aldon and his gay posture. FIREEEEEE. I see a magnificent fire. Committee Camp, 16 June and 17 June The damned web.2DL CLASS CHALET, 16 June @ 7pm++ My dinner. C:Committee Camp, 16 June (MO'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!) Captain's Ball.SCIENCE CENTRE TRIP, 19 JUNE!! Leon and Miss Liau driving. Long queue for the OmiThreatre. Shite that silver van. It parked right in front of Miss Liau's car and so, Peng Ker and Chee Yong pushed it manually, and they saved the day!! 8D Climbing Einstein. Leon the Macho. Personally, I LOVE THIS PHOTOGRAPH. Peng Ker, good job! C: Brownian Motion. Your red blood cells. You are a mouse :D Stupid retarded computer screen.A poll, requiring donations. Very good idea. The results of the poll. We (L) deoxyribonucleic acid, consisting of adenine, cytosine, thymine and guanine (the nucleotide bases)! Chromosomes! See how strong you are. Peng Ker, born Hercules. Primary colours in Science (not art -.-). Peng Ker's face in the foreground, and mine in the background. COOL CAMERAS! My legs reflected in the kaideloscope. NICE RIGHT! C: YEAH BABY. Live, cute chicks! Sounds wrong -.- Unhatched eggs ): Wow I didn't know there was such a corner specially set up for P6 students -.- Miss Liau and Leon again, on the way back home this time (: This is really random. Taken on my nightwalk downstairs at the playground. I hate my phone camera. It sucks too much to depict the real scene. Now it looks shitty. :COk you know what people. I spent a freaking 5 hours to do this. HAHAHA yeah I know I'm sucha noob right. Why, thank you. C: 'cause that's what everyone says. Tsk. Alright, just wanna say that I enjoyed myself very very very very much on the third week of the holidays, and I absolutely LOVE this June holiday. BREAKING SHIT NEWS: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/437803/1/.html Damn it to hell! School's not closing. Now have to chiong homework. So much for hoping the school's closure. Gonna be on hiatus soon, I guess. Most likely from tomorrow onwards. My smart mum's going to remove the network card. But smart me can handle it. YEAH RIGHT, too lazy to buy network cards from Challenger. So treasure my posts ok! -.- So bhb. I'm so gonna miss my beautiful blog. Here, I'm gonna thank my taggers and followers and people who read but never tag and those who even bother to visit this place. (I CRIED 5 TISSUES POSTING THIS!) Yeah I'm kidding of course C: OK BYE :-( |























































































