Tuesday, June 09, 2009 @ 1:34 pm
Yesterday was tiring.

Had to do some stuff so couldn't go out with DL friends ): Well, after chiong-ing the errands, I think I managed to finish them fast enough to go out. But they said the outing was cancelled so I went out with Peak :D

Went to Tampines One to get gifts for Sandy and the rest. Spent quite short time on it (cause it's apparently the first time we bought gifts so 干脆-ly). Went for lunch at BK and took 72 to their house -.-

Played Mahjong (again) and Poker with them. No idea how time flies, and 5 hours just literally flew past. Took bus back home again -.-

Played Audi just now. Like wth lar nowadays there're so many freaking pros. I remember before there's Season 2, there're like so many freedom people lar. So hard to keep up. Chained like dog just now, hopefully it helps. Just finished license too :D

Aww man how boring can life get. Glad that comm meeting is cancelled cause I hate going to school solo and coming home solo -.-

Going for 6A Amazing Race meeting and CO Chalet later on. Will post about it tomorrow or later at night.

HAHAHA Sherrie you're so nice xD!

Ok bye.