|
Hello, World.
|
|
|
Wishlist #1 Be adventurous #2 Be of value to those around me #3 Find a spur in life tagboard Widgets Affiliates
CKPS6A`o7 Aaron Aisyah Ariel Calvin Camilia Chee Yong Clarice Darren Ee Zhen Eng Xuan Jacky Jean Joo Yoon Katherine Lisa Mei Yee MC Mo Munir Peng Ker Qian Joo Qi Hui Sam Seo Jung Vanessa Wei Ling Winky Yong Lun Zhe Shen CCHMS CCHMSCO Florence Jacinda Ka Wing Mabel 2DL'09 CLASS BLOG! Aileen Beatrice Cherylmine Clara Gillian Hui Ping Hui Zhen Jia Yan Jocelyn Lynn Pei Xuan Po Chun Rochelle Rosamund Sherrie Si Min Sudarno Sze Ning Tian Lerk Tze Fung Wen Hao Xing Hwee Xin Hui Others Brian Cousin Kelvin Daryl 1DL Facilitators Blossom Ginny Jessica Ee Lin Joey archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed |
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 @ 5:45 pm
WOOHOO! :DToday was fun, LOL. First of all yesterday was fun too. On MSN with 5 people at the same time last night like 10+pm. Xinhui and I having a super funny convo talking about ( ____________ ) and I tell you I laughed at the screen and can't even type properly. Unbelievable, SUPER UNBELIEVABLE! HAHAHA and the 蜡笔小新 thing. Holy smoke super hilarous. Chatted with Wee Ling too. Freaking funny I tell you. I laughed until I cried you know. Seriously can laugh until pang sai -.- Spammed the keyboard like mad and just couldn't stop spamming alright. And I went to bed with an ultra excruciating stomach ache. But it's worth it HAHAHA!!! I just couldn't stop staring at the screen and laughing like mad until my mum thought I was crazy or doing some indecent stuff. Today. School was boring but people are fun! HAHAHA. When Xinhui first stepped into the classroom this morning I was already laughing, LOL. The joke still stands. P.E. still sucks to the max, but lessons were quite ok. Almost slept during physics. Went to lucky with Beatrice, Cherylmine, Jing Hui, Sherrie, Si Min, Xinghwee, Xinhui and Yvonne. I SAW ANGELYNN, LIKE OMFG! Happy belated birthday to you babe. 8D Apparently I'm given this weird nickname started by Beatrice and Xinghwee -.- cheapcheap. CRAP RIGHT! HAHAHA. I'm very ex one ok. And now suddenly I'm cheap D: Had truckloads of fun laughing again. I seriously hadn't stopped laughing until now leh. Kept trying to shun from the camera but apparently I FAILED AND FAILED AND FAILED. So many unglam pictures seh. Never mind although I'm cheapcheap I am still very 大方 you know (A). Walked back to school with Cherylmine to clear up CO Room. Walked home after that and SAW MO, LOL. HAHAHA she was like saying how many times she mistook others for me today. And we walked home together and saw (__________) sister. Mo ran. LOL. I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GOING TO WATCH HARRY POTTER OK. SO TOTALLY GONNA DO SO. Ya even if I sit until my butt cracks, I WILL STILL WATCH IT. Yes, and Friday is the day. Mo, my happiness and overall mood for the week depends on you alright! Omg I'm [edit] OMG~ Brian said that DANIEL RADCLIFFE SMOKES. How great can that get~ Sad right people. I'm like UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED with that fact lar. D: (HAHAHA Brian you get your wish once again). Ok I am really sad about this ok!!! LOL that's about it. NO PICTURES FOR YOU. BLEH. But I'm happy you know. :P K BYEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D I didn't know simple things like these could make me truly happy and forget everything for even a tiny moment. Please, stop ruining my |