Wednesday, July 29, 2009 @ 8:25 pm
Yo.

Boring week. Except that I've been reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in class. I'm really reading the book in detail ok, 'cause I realised that I have missed out plenty of details while reading through the books the previous time round. Planning to read all the seven books. Aileen's so nice to have lent it to me ;) Really hope that the seating arrangement can change soon. Single rows suck.

NAPFA test today. 2.4km run. Freaking torturous. Didn't die from it, but it felt horrible ok. Shouldn't have had eaten something with vinegar. Try doing that. The taste of vinegar just lingers in your tummy, 'enticing' your pharynx and causing a damned gag reflex. It sucks too much to describe in words. Ran with Aileen and Xin Hui at the start, and sticked with Xin Hui through the rest of the run.

NAPFA is a practical test of true friendship, strength and love. And determination. 70% of the above and 30% of the physical part. A big big big thank you to Xin Hui especially, who didn't give up on me when I pleaded to stop (pathetic), Aileen who kept my spirits high before the test and running with us, Si Min, Lynn, Sherrie, Jing Hui and the rest who cheered (can't remember who exactly cheered), and Clara for post-run sitting by the lake. Alright that was random.

Totally feel the lactic acid building up in my calves now. Yay, nevertheless, glad that the bane 2.4km run's over. :D Left with the 5 static items.

Have some photos of the Interclass Volleyball competition. Won FG. Zzz they described the match as though they had trashed them. HAHAHA. Well, a job well done. Lazy to post photos. Will do it some other time.

Keep delaying the posting of this post 'cause there's lots of afterthoughts -.-

I feel great. K, bye.