Friday, August 28, 2009 @ 10:30 pm
200TH POST! :)

Yes. Finally hit 200 after such a long time. HAHAHA actually I could've posted long long ago. But who cares ;) Feel super happy now.

And Sam, we all know what's on tomorrow! HAHAHAHA. Come on babe.

Shall start from yesterday. The interesting stuff that happened during dazu. Big crap. There's this pile of non-shit-looking shit at the corridor outside CO room, which totally stank up the whole entire place. Ok it looks sorta greeny and squishy, and there's evidence that someone had unknowingly or curiously stepped on it, splattering it. Yuck it's getting disgusting, I know. Alex took a photo of it while holding his breath and I shall post it when I get it from him ;) Practised at this stairway at the end of the second floor for almost the whole entire dazu. Tried to figure out how to play the E which cannot be played until we started to 飙高音. Thanks to 罗老师, we managed to learn the solo part! Yay suona ftw! (sounds impossible that this is coming from me)

Ok school has been super retarded today. Aileen's more and more prone to bullying me, 'cause apparently she thinks I'm an easy target (now am I?), and even Jing Hui is starting D: Bad girls. But it's no fun without noise. Mwahahahaha. And I was practically chionging yesterday's homework for the whole of today lar. Because I didn't do my work yesterday :P Especially the epic fail English compre passage. It drove me mad, I swear.

But nevertheless.......................

Best Friday I've ever had. Went to watch Up at E-hub after school. Hehehehehehehehehe. Met Gillian, Hui Ping, Jing Hui and Jia Yue. And guess what? They messed up my hair for the third (?) time! Ok the first few times weren't by them :) Hmm I think Up quite nice leh. 'Cause it's so effing cute. The Russell guy aka Fat Ass is so uber cute ok! Omg. I have no idea as to how many times I actually used the words 'cute' and 'so damn retarded' throughout the movie. Best Friday we've ever had.

OK *SPAMS SMILEY. I'm high now. You know why? 'Cause it's Friday~ The best day of the week, the last day of the schooling week and the day of the earliest dismissal from school. 'Cause it's perfect Friday ;)

&& By the way, the CCA photo is awesome ok! It's like so damn freaking cool and everyone looks happy and gay. HAHAHAHAHA! I'm gonna get them. For memories' sake ): Bye seniors ;-( CCHMSCO FTWFTWFTW!!!!!! ( no fuschia for CO tee colour D: )

And it's TEACHERS' DAY next week! Half-day on Monday, school holiday on Tuesday. HOLIDAYS FTW! Hiatus from homework and worrying about mugging.

There're like so many things to be happy about.

K, goodnight. :D