|
Hello, World.
|
|
|
Wishlist #1 Be adventurous #2 Be of value to those around me #3 Find a spur in life tagboard Widgets Affiliates
CKPS6A`o7 Aaron Aisyah Ariel Calvin Camilia Chee Yong Clarice Darren Ee Zhen Eng Xuan Jacky Jean Joo Yoon Katherine Lisa Mei Yee MC Mo Munir Peng Ker Qian Joo Qi Hui Sam Seo Jung Vanessa Wei Ling Winky Yong Lun Zhe Shen CCHMS CCHMSCO Florence Jacinda Ka Wing Mabel 2DL'09 CLASS BLOG! Aileen Beatrice Cherylmine Clara Gillian Hui Ping Hui Zhen Jia Yan Jocelyn Lynn Pei Xuan Po Chun Rochelle Rosamund Sherrie Si Min Sudarno Sze Ning Tian Lerk Tze Fung Wen Hao Xing Hwee Xin Hui Others Brian Cousin Kelvin Daryl 1DL Facilitators Blossom Ginny Jessica Ee Lin Joey archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed |
Monday, August 31, 2009 @ 7:14 pm
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!!!!!!!! :DActually there isn't much to say about school. Should'va pon-ed or something, 'cause it was quite a waste of time. Concert was weird. HAHAHAHA but I loved the finale ok! So totally cool and creative ;) Got to Eastpoint and met up with 6A classmates and ex-schoolmates. Aww Sam I miss you ): Finally got to see all those people whom I haven't met for ages. I know the weather sucks alright, but it didn't dampen our spirits. Because WE LOVE CHANGKAT :D And I will love Changkat like my love and my life. (L)(L)(L)(L)(L) Got a chance to talk to teachers, those who really encouraged me and brought me to greater heights. Glad that most still remember me. Just realised that being a teacher is a totally great job. So very noble, sacrificing your voice for the ears of forty and not minding whatever harm is inflicted upon by mischievous students. And still continue with the passion and hope for the student's future and results. Treasuring the effort rather than the results, I'd say. ![]() So totally missed every single thing about primary school life now. Really. I will always love those times together. And even if I've been forgotten by some, pleasant memories of you guys will still be deeply etched in my heart. & Went home with MC and Katherine, something I haven't done for a very very very very very long time. 2 years lar -.- Missed that a lot, really. Nostalgia. Changkat Primary Alumni '07, anyone? 8D Multi-tasking now. That history thing is currently making my go crazy. Heh, I know I've been near-crazy everyday. Gonna change phone on the 4th next month. Suggestions PLEASE. Went to the shop to get one but couldn't make up my mind. Phones nowadays are pathetic beyond pathetic, that is. Ok. Shall end this by saying.................. 6A '07 FTW! CHANGKAT ORCHESTRA '07 FTW! 闵老师, Mrs R., Ms/Mdm J. and Mrs B. FTW! Love you guys <3 Bye. |
