|
Hello, World.
|
|
|
Wishlist #1 Be adventurous #2 Be of value to those around me #3 Find a spur in life tagboard Widgets Affiliates
CKPS6A`o7 Aaron Aisyah Ariel Calvin Camilia Chee Yong Clarice Darren Ee Zhen Eng Xuan Jacky Jean Joo Yoon Katherine Lisa Mei Yee MC Mo Munir Peng Ker Qian Joo Qi Hui Sam Seo Jung Vanessa Wei Ling Winky Yong Lun Zhe Shen CCHMS CCHMSCO Florence Jacinda Ka Wing Mabel 2DL'09 CLASS BLOG! Aileen Beatrice Cherylmine Clara Gillian Hui Ping Hui Zhen Jia Yan Jocelyn Lynn Pei Xuan Po Chun Rochelle Rosamund Sherrie Si Min Sudarno Sze Ning Tian Lerk Tze Fung Wen Hao Xing Hwee Xin Hui Others Brian Cousin Kelvin Daryl 1DL Facilitators Blossom Ginny Jessica Ee Lin Joey archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed |
Sunday, August 02, 2009 @ 7:57 pm
Hullo. How's yeh day?Ok that was Rebeus Hagrid's way of saying hi. By the way, I don't have that IQ of 300 like you think ;) I'm not that smart like what everyone says. AND THEY SAY I HAVE SUPER LOW EQ. Who's begging to differ? -.- And straight to the point --- NAPFA test's finally finally finally finally finally over! This calls for a great celebration. Hmm, didn't do very well, but who cares. IT'S OVER. It's a super lactic acid overload here. My ribs feel as though they're fractured -.- So totally looking forward to National Day! 'Cause there's gonna be a great weekend. A long one, at that. Just finished Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone again. Again, the movie lacks details. Like duh, how could a 332-page book be compared to a 2 hours+ movie? Looking forward to more free periods in school. And I shall start Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets tonight. Please lar, I think Aileen's over and done with the first five books, moving on to her sixth already. For heavens' sake, that's very very fast compared to my speed. I'M IN LOVE WITH BALLOONS! :D Ok, bye. |