Tuesday, August 18, 2009 @ 7:15 pm
WOOOHOOO :D

You know I'm extra super duper high this few days!!!!!!! Yup, little things can make a great change in life :) Ok wait it's not little.

OMG LOL. Peak, YOU'RE STILL MY 女人CAN?! Please lar I can juggle. Sorry la hor. Hope you see this -.-

Ok so. Nothing much happened. Practised literature skit after the last lesson and before CCA. Was practically swallowing my lunch ._.

Xiaozu today, learned a new song. Was trying to sing the tune but to no avail. Of course lar, like how would you be able to hear yourself in a room with blasts from suona? Went home with Beatrice after that. And that new song keeps ringing in my head now.

I'm so totally fond of hearing other's troubles now, really. Why? So it has a positive influence on me.

Sam, jiayou and pull yourself through!

That's what you get when you hyperventilate too much. ;)

The wonderful-est thing on earth. (L)