Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 9:45 pm
BOOOHOOO.

Two more days to New Year's Eve, and three more to 2010. How awesome can that get? :D

LOL. No no no, no sarcasm in there. Frankly speaking, I'm kinda excited about 2010 despite the failed attempt of hindrance of the blathering boobs and their negative comments.

Awesome. My mood changed while browsing the school timetable for 2010. It looks awesome, but not so awesome. Kinda awful in a way. But overall, average? Well, that's what you get when you combine 'awesome' with 'awful'; not-so-awesome, yet not-that-awful. Now that's what you call rubbish.

I HEREBY SINCERELY PRAY THAT 2010'LL BE AN EXCELLENT ACADEMIC YEAR. You see, new people, new classes, new teachers whom I've never heard of, new subjects in-depth, new learning environments (PRIME upgrading project), new rumours, new allocations... And the list of whatnots go on.

I am currently stunned to the max about the new timetable. It looks so foreign. Even the colours of the timetable are scaring me to shit. It looks bad, feels bad, seems bad. Once again, the overwhelming force seizes me from deep within. Merciless. Not even allowing any allowance for taking short breaths. The tensions with no cessation. Just when the truth hits you hard. You get lost in a sinister train of thoughts with no boundaries.

When's the last time I felt something similar? 2009's NAPHA test. Time to grow wings/blubber (Oh no way please)/spikes/moist skin/gills for adaptation. Yes, I'm fanatically into the wonders of the mind. To the extent of being on the verge of snapping like a taut rope, seemingly tough and undestroyable. A crackpot. And the worries stay on to haunt me. Never desist.

She had a dream. She had a nightmare. She had an unpleasant dream of a horrifying school life to come. It hasn't even started. This, is known as stress, or an unusual trauma. She isn't me. She has never been me. She's not going to become like me. Refrain yourself from falling into the clutches of the evil.

战胜的机会几乎再次归零。

Everything seems really screwed.

ARE YOU READY TO PARTY INTO 2010? Oh I can tell you that I'm so NOT ready. But right now there're people killing, people dying, somewhere on the Almighty Earth...

You're right. 2010, and Secondary Three hasn't officially started. A good kick-start? Totally. Not crumbling yet.

人潮来来往往,只有我依然停留在原点。

I'm the serial killer. I'm looking for a new life. I wish myself the best of luck.