Friday, February 12, 2010 @ 8:43 pm
Omg hiatus!

Hahahahaha booohooohooo.

CNY Celebration today! It's awesome, not because the performances were nice but because there're no lessons for me to fall asleep and no heavy bags to carry. Got class tee today too! :-)

It's kinda depressing today though. First up, I'm seriously drained and robbed of my energy. All the carrying of instruments. It's really difficult to let yourself sleep early when you get used to sleeping late. So I slacked for the whole entire day yesterday and slept late for some reason.

Today's slightly different. It's their last performance. :'( Gonna miss 'em but... it's getting slightly different, yet again. Oh well... it's sad overall.

Nice to see the people whom I still have and still will communicate with, but hopefully the communication lasts for as long as they can last. It's becoming a burning desire to attain this, since it's almost always unachievable and regrettable.

My drive and passion and love for this particular thing's gonna be lost, totally, without these people. Saddening. It's like losing something so important, and it's to be lost forever...

When I say this I'm referring to an entirely different thing.

Ok so yeah. Went out with Jean and Pengker today. It's tiring, but I really really don't mind. In fact it's been... perhaps six months since I really went out with them. This time without the interferance of the mighty handphone. Guess it's much better without the phone sometimes. Went around Suntec and Marina Square, saw lots of Chung Cheng people. Watched 72 Tenants of Prosperity too. It's worth it really. Better than some other shows not worth going gaga over. Hmmm the actors and actresses are all kinda famous, so I guess the amount they spend on hiring them and producing the film should be a rather hefty sum. Seems like this movie's the one that I think is most worth the money.

The thing's that all the three of us are penniless today. When I say penniless, I mean penniless. Like coins left, and almost no money in the ez-link card. So it's kinda pathetic, but still fun nevertheless. The wind was way too strong though. -.-

Esplanade after the movie. Esplanade library's really plentiful of resources and the environment's super cool k! So go there when you're free. Pinky-promised Jean to watch the evening performances there. Someone frequent Esplanade with me! :-D

Uh huh. That's about it. So yup, I'm waiting for CNY cum Valentines' Day to come (not) 'cause it's gonna be awesome (not).

Not looking forward to NYCCFU trip.

P.S.: THANKS MS DIYINSHENG for the Valentines' cookies thing!!!!!!!!!! Awesome. (Y)

Hesitation. Idiotically waiting for something which may never come. Surprise me on the fourteenth.