|
Hello, World.
|
|
|
Wishlist #1 Be adventurous #2 Be of value to those around me #3 Find a spur in life tagboard Widgets Affiliates
CKPS6A`o7 Aaron Aisyah Ariel Calvin Camilia Chee Yong Clarice Darren Ee Zhen Eng Xuan Jacky Jean Joo Yoon Katherine Lisa Mei Yee MC Mo Munir Peng Ker Qian Joo Qi Hui Sam Seo Jung Vanessa Wei Ling Winky Yong Lun Zhe Shen CCHMS CCHMSCO Florence Jacinda Ka Wing Mabel 2DL'09 CLASS BLOG! Aileen Beatrice Cherylmine Clara Gillian Hui Ping Hui Zhen Jia Yan Jocelyn Lynn Pei Xuan Po Chun Rochelle Rosamund Sherrie Si Min Sudarno Sze Ning Tian Lerk Tze Fung Wen Hao Xing Hwee Xin Hui Others Brian Cousin Kelvin Daryl 1DL Facilitators Blossom Ginny Jessica Ee Lin Joey archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed |
Saturday, July 10, 2010 @ 10:03 pm
I had an awesome time today!First it was dazu, then it was Speech Day. Hahahahaha ok both of these sound boring and mundane but, I guess my mood was at its peak today. This way I don't mind spending the whole of Saturday on CO. :-) I'M HAPPY YA KNOW. Yet I kinda got to realise something today: If we continue being lax, you guys will hate yourselves to the bones next year. And then I realised something: Who am I to give such a comment? Yup I guess this is how almost everything goes. 心有余而力不足。Much as I wanna change something, I can't bring myself to do it, or rather, I don't have to power to advocate such a miraculous change. So I guess that's it. It's either this or that. Wake up or die. Damn you blind people. Not to mention, I got screwed by sabotage to do something I entire cannot do. Now I have no idea where to begin. And somehow something's wrong with all the teachers this week. Like hello we don't have an additional Monday as a school holiday, so where the hell did all these homework come from?! I can't believe I've come to hating homework, something insignificantly trivial in my life. What have you done man... Wanna know why I've not been blogging? 'Cause I actually truly forgot that I owned a blog. |