|
Hello, World.
|
|
|
Wishlist #1 Be adventurous #2 Be of value to those around me #3 Find a spur in life tagboard Widgets Affiliates
CKPS6A`o7 Aaron Aisyah Ariel Calvin Camilia Chee Yong Clarice Darren Ee Zhen Eng Xuan Jacky Jean Joo Yoon Katherine Lisa Mei Yee MC Mo Munir Peng Ker Qian Joo Qi Hui Sam Seo Jung Vanessa Wei Ling Winky Yong Lun Zhe Shen CCHMS CCHMSCO Florence Jacinda Ka Wing Mabel 2DL'09 CLASS BLOG! Aileen Beatrice Cherylmine Clara Gillian Hui Ping Hui Zhen Jia Yan Jocelyn Lynn Pei Xuan Po Chun Rochelle Rosamund Sherrie Si Min Sudarno Sze Ning Tian Lerk Tze Fung Wen Hao Xing Hwee Xin Hui Others Brian Cousin Kelvin Daryl 1DL Facilitators Blossom Ginny Jessica Ee Lin Joey archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed |
Sunday, July 31, 2011 @ 12:18 am
I always have sudden urges to do dumb things. Now I feel like restoring what was lost for the past six days. I don't know what this is, but I was feeling pretty good without your intrusion in my life. Perhaps I've been deluding myself.Wait. I hope it's working. Anyhoo, maybe you're right. Burn out. A good break's due. Just... waiting. Waiting for people to ask me out. HEH. I mean. Like, yeah. Apparently I'm not the busy one. Past week's been okay, but extremely disappointing. I'm beginning to think that I'm actually becoming retarded. Like really. Can't solve simple questions, can't think straight, can't write a proper essay with 'sufficient description'. Particularly disappointed about the essay. Even an idiot knows that you can't have a story full of dialogues. Yeaup. Doubting your own abilities is normal. But seeing a drastic difference in your performance is unusual. And disheartening. I'll pick myself up. But I need your help.
|