Tuesday, July 26, 2011 @ 9:01 pm
Zai or what.

I'll confess.

My real motive of using the computer is to... HEH. Track the number of days left before the start of the 'O' Level written papers.

I know how pathetic I am for not having a decent countdown timer that's like readily available on-the-go. And I know how lazy I am for doing up a manual countdown. Like /fails completely I know. It's really something I'm good at. Haha.

Yeaup. And my main purpose today is... to...

"Talk" about HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART II. Notice "talk". 'Cause the next line I'mma say is that it's so awesome that no words can describe it. Heh. I mean it la. From the bottom of my heart. Hmm. I think it's real good, like the best movie I've ever watched or something, but I could've been better I guess. Like, since it's the epic conclusion to the seven-book series. I wonder how're the Harry Potter fans gonna live without the anticipation of new books or new movies. That's the thing I feel. A sense of loss perhaps? I don't know. But I can't say that I'm a fan simply because I fail to quote even the simplest quotes from the books, unlike Kelly of course. And also, because of the fact that I've failed to book the tickets to watch it on the premieres. /fails terribly

I think I shan't go on and get invaded for spoiling the movie.

Prelim Orals tomorrow, and I sound like a chicken. GREAT.

I think I even look like a chicken.