Tuesday, August 09, 2011 @ 12:40 pm
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!



I totally felt like a kid again when celebrating National Day yesterday. Oh well. I don't know what this is supposed to feel like but... kinda regret not having enough fun for the past three years in secondary school. Remembered how high we were in Primary Six celebrating National Day like we'll never get to celebrate it in future. Heh. Hmmm. At least I TRIED to have fun yesterday. Tried. :-)

The walkathon was somewhat crappy, but I really had to thank whoever who provided us with the sunblock. If not for the sunblock I would be peeling by now. 5km was reasonable, but the weather wasn't. Honestly speaking I hoped it would rain. I know lots more people have the same sentiments, but it didn't happen. So what we had were loads of perspiration and chatting.

But I wasn't physically tired. I don't know what it felt like, but it's just this invisible load. Didn't feel like speaking or doing anything at first, but slowly it dissipated and got better. Thankful for that. At least I hope I didn't ruin anyone's mood.

Mmmhmmm. With that, half the day gone. I knew I was feeling tired, but still I went ahead to play some netball under the scorching sun. It felt good. I don't know. It just did.

Chatted through the night when Ariel came over because she needed dinner; she couldn't heat up her food 'cause there was an electrical fault somewhere that tripped the whole ring main circuit?). Ah well. Thought it'd be awkward at first, but nothing got too weird when she's here. Like really. That's why I always thought that your old friends are the best people you can have in your life. Heh.

The fact that she lives just a few steps away from me yet we're separated by this invisible wall makes me wonder. I don't know if we still appreciate each other as much as we did ago, but I'm hoping to make amends as and when possible. I simply can't imagine moving away and not having this wonderful lady in my life. There's just too much to remember and too little efforts taken. And I regret this.

Well. At least there's another to-do after the 'O's now. Universal Studios with Ariel, Coben and my sisters. I'm hoping we could do this, but I know only we can make this happen.

If only I could love every single person in my life.